The term ‘the Spine Centre’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Richmond Park Avenue Bournemouth, BH8 9DL The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Spine Centre’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
If you wish to return a product for any reason, please contact us on 07751676334 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the returns procedure. Please have details ready to quote i.e your account number and invoice number etc. to assist in providing a quick and efficient service.
The Spine Centre UK aims to always provide high quality goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
In the rare event of damage or shortage, you should contact the Spine Centre UK within 5 days to arrange replacement or refund. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned goods, replacement goods will be despatched, or the price of the goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period of 7 days after receipt of the goods. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to the Spine Centre UK. Goods must be returned unused and undamaged to receive a refund of the cost of the goods. The initial shipping charge is non-refundable. You are responsible for the return of the goods and the related shipping cost.